Current-year secondary school students in government and private schools must apply via their schools to the Admissions and Student Counselling Department.
Applicants who completed high school in previous years are required to apply directly to the admissions department of the specific HCT College where admission is being sought.
Students may transfer to or from other institutions, or between HCT colleges. Specific criteria govern these arrangements. Students seeking a transfer should contact the admissions department at the college to which they wish to transfer for more information.
For more information about admission at the Higher Colleges of Technology, please contact Academic Services at your nearest college, or visit the Admissions and Student Counselling Department website.
- Copy of a valid passport (valid visa for non- Emirati students)..
- Copy of nationality ID (for Emirati students)
- Copy of UAE identity card.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- One passport size photograph.
- High school certificate (An equivalent certificate is required for private schools that do not follow the UAE government curriculum).
- Copy of mother’s valid passport, mother’s nationality ID or mother’s identity card (for children of national mothers).
- Official transcripts with course description (for Transfers Students)
- IELTS or TOEFL, if any.
|April 15th, 2018||May 31st ,2018||Receiving non-current applications (P2/P3) through HCT campus|
|April 15th, 2018||May 31st ,2018||Receiving applications for transfers (P1) from a higher education student who:
• Was registered in a federal institution of higher education (UAEU or ZU) in the previous semester, OR
• Was on a registration suspension for less than one year,
• Is returning to a different institution than the one previously enrolled in
|April. 1st , 2018||August. 9th , 2018||Receiving applications from returning /re-enrolment HCT students who are away from HCT due to a registration suspension or registration withdrawal (not more than one academic year / Two regular semesters).|