Who needs to take the IELTS Academic Test?
Who needs to take the IELTS General Test?
What does the IELTS Test Format look like?
How long is each IELTS exam component last?
- Listening: 4 sections-40 Items-30 minutes- (May only listen once. Time is given at the end of the exam to review and write answers)
- Reading: 3 sections-40 Items-60 minutes- (Time is given at the end of the exam to review and write answers)
- Writing: 2 tasks-Task 1 (150 words) Task 2 (250 words) -60 minutes-Students do not have a choice of topics.
- Speaking: 3 parts-(introduction -one-to-one Individual interview-two-way discussion with IELTS Official Examiner-11to 14 minutes.
- Book Your Tests
- Visit CERT IELTS
- HCT Approved English Language Test Centres
- How can HCT assist in developing your IELTS test taking skills?
- More IELTS Test Centres