HCT is committed to ensure the health and safety of all employees, students and communities where we operate. We also ensure that our practices are in compliance with applicable UAE Federal Laws, other local statutory/regulatory requirements, and OSHAD Regulatory Instrument Code of Practice and Educational sector OSHMS requirements.
HCT EHS Management System aims to:
- Prevent injury and illness of HCT employees, contractors, students and visitors.
- Prevent environmental pollution which stems from HCT operations and functions.
- Ensure that services provided in HCT are in compliance with OSHAD Regulatory framework, Educational Sector OSHMS requirements, Ministerial Orders, applicable Federal laws and International HSE Standards.
- Provide appropriate EHS resources, trainings, facilities and controls to maintain a safe working environment.
- Provide adequate welfare facilities to enhance the health and wellbeing of HCT employees, students and stakeholders.
EHS Policies and Procedures
– For HCT Staff and Students Only. (Required login credential)