HCT Environment Health and Safety Management System is a risk based management framework that provides a systematic approach towards continuous improvement of EHS performance. The aim of the EHSMS is reduce the impact of HCT activities/ processes on the environment and to protect the health and safety of all employees, students and visitors.
This system has been developed to comply with OSHAD, ADEC & CAA requirements. The EHSMS applies to all employees, contractors and other stakeholders of HCT.
The EHSMS, policies and procedures are available via HCT portal –
As per HCT/EHS/SP-001, the roles and responsibilities of HCT employees are as follows:
- Comply with the established EHSMS procedures of which they have been informed, instructed and trained.
- Actively participate along with line management towards implementation of EHSMS requirements.
- Report any potentially unsafe act or condition, which may result in negative EHS impacts to the respective line manager.
- Report all EHS incidents to the respective line manager.
- Actively participate in HCT EHSMS training and development programs.
- Participate in the hazard identification and control process.
- Notify the Health and Safety Specialist at campus level of any safety concerns or hazard(s) present at the workplace.
Download EHS Policy.
Download EHS Statement Pledge.