The Program Learning Outcomes of General Studies mirrors the HCT Graduate Outcomes and are an integral part of each program division.
Graduates will be able to:
- Comprehend and express concepts in English or Arabic in oral, written, and digital formats
- Collect, analyze, interpret and report qualitative and quantitative data effectively at a basic level
- develop decision making processes that incorporate critical and creative problem-solving skills
- work effectively in teams and independently understanding strategies that promote healthy dialog and discussion among people from different nationalities, cultures, and backgrounds
- identify and devise creative solutions to address potential future challenges students may face in their educational experience, career, and life
- identify areas for personal, academic, and professional growth and development and self-access means for improving identified areas
- Reflect on the attitudes and beliefs relevant to individual and social choices and actions.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of mathematics and its application in various contexts.