The International Relations Unit has been formally established in February 2019. Since then, it has prepared detailed capacity building and internationalization operating plan and began with its’ execution
- HCT has successfully participated at the 31st Annual Conference of the European Association for International Education (EAIE) in Helsinki, Finland.
- Office continues to support the development of the Global Applied Education Network (GAEN)
- HCT has recently launched international student exchange program, targeting 200 outbound and 10 inbound exchanges during 2020. International Relations is currently working on mapping available summer courses at GAEN partnering schools (Nottingham Trent University, University of Limerick, Southern Alberta Institute of Technology and Swinburne University of Technology) against HCT programs to enable credit transfer.
- Several initiatives related with potential articulation agreements with number of universities worldwide are underway. Such agreements will provide our students with opportunities to finalize or continue their education abroad.
- We are supporting Student Engagement & Success department in their efforts to attract more international students to enroll at HCT programs.