Please note that,as a basic requirements for vendor registration with the HCT, all local companies have to be registered with the Ministry of Finance “MOF” before requesting to register with HCT.

HCT requires all vendors & consultants to complete the Vendor Registration Form prior to being engaged for any paid services, so that HCT can determine if it requires any further information.

HCT also requires all other persons and entities (except Employees & Students) that will be invoicing HCT for payment, to also complete the Vendor Registration Form so as to enable them to be established in HCT’s systems in order to facilitate payment.

As per the Federal Decree number 32-2014 Free Zone vendors can only be registered with HCT if they prove one of the following:

  1. The vendor has a license to do business inland;
  2. The vendor has an inland branch.
  3. The vendor has a licensed intermediary to sell his products or services inland

For any assistant, please contact us on

HCT Tenders